Friday, September 7, 2007

Finding My PTO

Do you have PTO? Personal Time Out is a time set aside specifically for myself, to rejunvenate my spirit. I start each day with my morning 30 minute walk. I enjoy this time because I am able to pray and worship the Lord as I go. Whenever someone passes me I make sure I am not talking or singing so they do not think I am crazy talking to myself. Up until about 3 years ago I found it hard to find this quiet time for myself. It has helped to live near a beach and enjoy the relaxing setting. I have four children , 21, 19, 17, 16, so I need this time to pray for each one and then pray my husband and myself. I treasure this time and look forward to it, even when I don't neccessarily want to get out of bed at 6:45 am.

What are some of the ways you find your PTO? I look forward to hearing what you do.

No comments: